Daily Life: Goodbye Lazyiness See you again soon ;)

7 Apr

Hooray! Today was successful. I got up and out of the house with E in my arms before 10:00!! That NEVER happens! We ran to Target, A.C. Moore, and JoAnn’s. I picked up the frames I ordered and I am so excited! Twenty new frames to go crazy with! You better bet some awesome pictures are going to come from that purchase and I warned the Manager of the store that this might become a ritual πŸ˜‰

After running errands I put E down for a nap and did some serious cleaning work outside! Between the dirt, leaves, and sawdust my dad left behind my mom and I had our work cut out for us! Luckily things happen faster when you work together so we got it done in no time and started putting together E’s water table and my new patio furniture. Of course I took pictures πŸ˜‰ Check it out!!

You can see the fence in the making in the background! All that’s left to do is cut off the top of the stakes, paint them, and screw them to the fence. It’s sooΒ cute and perfect for E! I also got a lot of planting done! This first picture I did last week while it was still cloudy and rainy so I didn’t expect to get much out of them yet but one of them REALLY took off! The second picture is the bulbs I planted today πŸ˜€ I can’t wait to see them grow!

Β So all in all I got a massive amount of stuff done today! I am super proud and so excited about spending some time outside.

Hope everyone else is enjoying this warm weather too!

7 Responses to “Daily Life: Goodbye Lazyiness See you again soon ;)”

1. emjayandthem April 7, 2011 at 7:48 pm #

Love her little swing out there next to your chair! What a great/cute idea πŸ™‚ I’ll bet she loves it, too.

Happy Spring !!
    MJ

• underestimatedmom April 7, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

Thanks πŸ˜€ I like being lazy and sitting while she swings πŸ˜‰ She does love it! Today she sat in it for over an hour. I thought for sure she would fall asleep but as soon as her little eyes closed she popped them right back open!!

Thanks for the comment!

Happy Spring to you too πŸ˜€

2. newm0mmy April 8, 2011 at 12:57 am #

Where did you get her water table trying to find a good one for a good price

• underestimatedmom April 8, 2011 at 12:42 pm #

I got it at Toys R Us. It’s a Step 2 Brand which I just found out has AMAZING ratings on almost all of it’s stuff. It’s pretty awesome and it adjusts sizes so you can start out with it really low and lift it up. Mine’s on the high setting. It’s a water and sand table but I only put water in it for now since all E does is dump out the water on the ground. Water dries.. sand is messy!! Also another cool thing abou them is they have little drains in both sections so if you were cleaning it out just put a big bucket underneath and the water is gone! YAY!

3. brightbunch5plus1 April 8, 2011 at 6:56 am #

LOVE, love, the furniture and your baby swing beside it all! What a relaxing set up!!! Nothing better!!!!!! The fence is SUCH a wonderful idea too!!!! You have much talent Mrs. Underestimated!!!!

• underestimatedmom April 8, 2011 at 12:43 pm #

Haha thanks!! When I first set up the furniture I thought I might move her swing but I’m glad I left it where it is πŸ™‚

Well I have to give the fence credit to my dad. I come up with the ideas and when it comes to heavy duty tools he makes my dreams come true. I am crafty .. but not that crafty yet πŸ˜‰