Work in Progress Wednesday: Bib Attempt #1

8 Feb

If you read my Super Bowl Sunday post you know that I was attempting to make a bib! I also stated that it may take me more than once to make it work and I was completely right! Bias tape and I don’t work well together. So here’s a little preview of my first attempt:



As you can clearly see I couldn’t finish the bias tape. I did great all the way around the bib until where you see it was cut off. I had gone all the way around sewing it carefully but instead I just sewed the two bias tape edges together and it didn’t connect with the fabric. I cut off where I messed up and tried at a second attempt to fix it but didn’t work. I also decided that the bib wasn’t thick enough to absorb all the mess that comes with babies so I’m going to see about putting a little batting in between and trying a different take on bias tape. I’ll update you and let you know how it goes!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love Always,


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: