How do you get out of a slump from a horribly no good day? Sometimes when I’m having one of those no good days I have to stop whatever I’m trying to do and sit for a little while. It’s usually those no good days that I actually have time and REALLY want to craft but I know if I do I’ll just mess it up somehow and end up grumpier than I started. Here are some tips I found to beat those absolutely horrible days or at least just keep you entertained enough to pass the time away 😉
- Turn on your favorite music to lighten up the mood and keep happy thoughts in your head!
- Check out your calendar for the week and make sure to leave yourself a little time each day to make up for the loss of today!
- Sometimes I take a walk outside – some fresh air and exercise sometimes makes the day less of a pain.
- Get in a super comfy outfit, make your favorite drink, get lost on your favorite website.
- A little progress is better than nothing at all – find the easiest thing on your list to do and do that ONE thing and be proud of yourself!
- The best thing for me to do is to not talk to anyone about my bad day – the more I talk about it the more mad I get!
Hopefully this helps you get out of your slump and helps me too 😉
Thanks for stopping by!