They are FINALLY here!

24 May

My new listings for my bracelets are finally here! I still have about six colors to take pictures of and post but those will have to come later – I’m hungry and tired πŸ˜€

Click on the pictures to see the listing for more details, the prices, and anything else you might want to know:

Click on the last two pictures if you just want to see my entire shop!

Colors that will be listed soon are: Purple, Orange, Light Purple, Brown, Light Pink, and Leaf Green.

Tell me what you think about them! I’d love to hear comments and opinions πŸ™‚

Also use Β the Coupon Code: UNDERESTIMATED to get 10% off if you decide to purchase when you check out!

10 Responses to “They are FINALLY here!”

1. millie on her world May 24, 2012 at 7:27 pm #

They are adorable! I’d love to get an armful πŸ™‚

• underestimatedmom May 24, 2012 at 7:29 pm #

Thank you so much! I need to make a listing for multiples for a deal so that armful won’t cost a fortune πŸ˜‰

2. Organized Living Essentials May 24, 2012 at 11:02 pm #

Hi! Just stopping by to say that I love you blog and have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. The rules are: thank the person who gave you this award, include a link to their blog, post the award image on your site, select several blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those bloggers for the same award, finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. I really enjoy keeping in touch!

3. Curly Miri May 25, 2012 at 12:17 am #

Beautiful! What are your bracelets made from? Do you deliver to New Zealand?

• underestimatedmom May 25, 2012 at 7:12 am #

They are made in the US and I ship internationally for 2.00 dollars!

4. allgoodthings May 28, 2012 at 3:09 am #

Very cute! I use the same pattern and roll it up into a flower!

• underestimatedmom May 28, 2012 at 11:07 am #

Oh what a great idea! ❀ I bet they are gorgeous πŸ™‚

• allgoodthings May 28, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

Oh yes they definately are. Will upload some photos soon!

• underestimatedmom May 29, 2012 at 6:20 pm #

Awesome! I can’t wait to see πŸ˜€