What happens to an addicted blogger decides to live without technology for a period of time? (Note I still had my phone – I just limited my time on it)
- The first few hours you are having mini anxiety attacks wondering if you are going to make it and you might even log back in just to see if everything’s okay.
- The first day you spend twitching wondering if you have any views or your followers are mad because you haven’t posted but then say “oh yeah it’s only be 24 hours they probably don’t care”.
- The second day you are seriously questioning your decision to stay off it and think all of your followers are going to hate you, leave, never come back, unsubscribe, and shake their head thinking “another one bites the dust”.
- The third day you wake up wanting to just check it once – that’s it, then you’ll be okay for the rest of the day you promise.
- The fourth day you get an email from a blog on your phone that you are subscribed to and shake your head wishing you were as awesome and dedicated as they were.
- The fifth day you swear you won’t look at your blog or even open your iphone app!! (which at that point wasn’t a problem for me because it kept crashing grrrr)
- The next few days you find things to keep you busy like reading an actual book instead of your PC downloaded Nook or other blogs or spending some quality time outside!
- The last few days you are sitting around thinking, wow I should totally write a blog post about this and take a picture so they can all see!!!
- The very last day you are overflowing with things you want to blog about, don’t know what to start with, and if you weren’t going to be made fun of you’d jump up and down with glee that you’ve made it this long and will be back to blogging in no time!!!!!
- The last few hours, you are sitting next to the computer, staring at it beating yourself up about the fact that all you want to do is LOG ON RIGHT NOW!
- The last ten minutes, you have up until now kept yourself busy with mindless miscellaneous tasks around the house and you are seriously at your breaking point with excitement and anticipation.
- The moment you log on – it’s like a breath of fresh air. YOU ARE BACK BABY!!
- After you write and submit your post you click on your view stats every minute to see if your followers are going to come back or hate you forever!
Thanks for coming back 😉