Shopping Shopping Shopping!

12 Aug

Every time I go shopping with my Dad, we always end up coming home with more than what we went out for šŸ™‚ If I’m going craft store shopping sometimes I’ll wait until I get a chance to go with him because he’s so much fun to go with. We’ll be walking around the store and he’ll pick up random things and ask me what I could make out if it šŸ˜€ Got to love the support I get from him!

As usual I go into JoAnn’s and buy them out of their frames but they never have enough so I put in a special order for more! Chances are high I’ll be raiding all their frames again before Seafood Festival šŸ™‚

My Dad and I also raided the remnant pile for some fabric (not like I have enough already!) I already have plans for each of these šŸ™‚

I also put in an order for some yarn so I am excited to get that box in! After seeing my stash of yarn not to long ago you probably think I’m crazy for ordering more but it seems like I ran out of my most popular colors so I had to order a few more before the festival!

Which fabric is your favorite?

Love my blog? Click on the button below daily to Vote for me!

11 Responses to “Shopping Shopping Shopping!”

1. dumb77 August 12, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Blue bear

2. mommysorganics August 12, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

Can’t wait to see what you make with the frames! And I love that your dad goes shopping with you:)

• underestimatedmom August 12, 2012 at 7:51 pm #

I’m so excited to show them off! They’ll be posted on Thursday šŸ™‚

I do too. It’s funny – but he’s the one I want to go shopping with the most when it comes to crafty related stores because he has the most fun with it!

3. Hannah Ackroyd August 13, 2012 at 4:47 am #

Ooh sounds like you have fun shopping trips! My Dad prefers to stand outside shops rather than go in XD haha. What lovely finds!

• underestimatedmom August 13, 2012 at 9:56 am #

That’s my husband! He’ll ask if he can wait in the car and when he does go in he just follows me around like a lost puppy šŸ˜€ It cracks me up!

• Hannah Ackroyd August 13, 2012 at 10:13 am #

Haha yep my Dad does that! My boyfriend is quite good but he just follows me round and when I suggest that he can look at things that might interest him he just says no and carries on following me! I am suggest your Dad’s idea to him though and get him to ask me what I would make with things, it would definitely get my creative juices flowing and would hopefully make a more engaging shopping trip for him!

• underestimatedmom August 13, 2012 at 10:15 am #

It’s worth a shot! Who knows maybe it’ll peek his interest too šŸ™‚ I’m constantly asking Brian if he wants me to make him something – usually he’ll come up with video game related ideas but nothing specific. One of these days he’ll think of a fun project and maybe then he’ll be interested in shopping out the pieces šŸ™‚

Good luck and let me know how it goes!

• Hannah Ackroyd August 13, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Well my boyfriend is always interested in what I’m making, just not always the shopping! I’ll definitely have to get him to start picking things out! I will do!

4. Cul de Sac August 13, 2012 at 6:07 pm #

The pink stripes!! Love stripes… And polka dots! Can’t wait to see what you’ll turn them into!

• underestimatedmom August 13, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

You know what’s really funny – out of the same remnant bin from a few months ago I bought a little less than a yard of that exact pink striped fabric. So now I have almost two yards of it šŸ˜€ So excited to play with it!