I talk about going to Blue Ridge Hospice Thrift shop a lot – but I’ve never shown you what it’s like to shop there so I thought the next time I go I’m taking pictures – and I did!
My favorite things about this thrift store are:
- All the proceeds go the Blue Ridge Hospice
- You get a points card and a punch for every time you shop there! I’m halfway through mine and I’ll get $10 off my next purchase of $20 bucks or more (which is not hard to do here).
- They have everything in sections that are clearly defined so if you are searching for something specific you can easily find it.
- They have two floors of thrifty goodness!! (This place is huge)
- They have a room dedicated just to craft supplies ❤ They had me at hello.
This mirror was so cool – I am actually mad I didn’t buy it. I’ve been seeing these pins on pinterest where people design things around a mirror and this one seemed like a perfect match – but since my storage is overflowing I’m not allowed to buy any new big projects until I finish the ones I have 😦
These chairs were AWESOME! In this family we like dark wood and these would be perfect for us. I even like the fabric choice but it was a little stained so I would need to reupholster it (not a problem). The problem? We don’t need chairs, nor do we have room to store them. Another bummer.
Then we come to the craft room -which I only took to pictures of because I was entirely to destracted by all the goodies to stop and take more pictures (sorry!) but check out this wall of baskets! If you can’t find a basket here – I’m afraid you need to make your own! They have every size and every kind you could as for – even cute picnic baskets!
Tada!!! The fabric section. I could probably spend a lifetime in here if they let me. In fact the lady checking me out said she might almost pay me to take it away ❤ I told her I’d gladly take her up on that offer any day!!
So the pictures you are missing from the rest of that room are ribbon, yarn, thread, patterns, paper crafts, and more. It’s like a mini craft store in there! They even have a sewing machine!
More on my thrifty shopping later – this isn’t the last Blue Ridge Hospice post and I can promise you that 😉
If you like my blog – click on the link below daily to vote for me!