30 Before 30!
3. Make enough money selling my handmade goods that I’m not dependent on Brian’s income or any other income! I would love to able to make enough so he didn’t have to worry about a thing and just do a job a loves.
5. Own a beach house! Gotta have that getaway available at a moments notice that doesn’t blow my bank account.
6. Create my dream blog – basically step this one up 10 notches
7. Write a book.
8. Go back to school and get a degree in Business and Art. Maybe even take a few other classes just for fun!
9. Sponsor or support another crafters dream. I’ve always wanted to give someone like me the support that I feel like my family has given me.
10. Travel to Europe (mainly Italy) again.
13. Be featured in a magazine for my work.
14. Create a few more life long friends where I am currently living.
15. Be more fit (not skinnier or bulky strong – just fit).
16. Organize and support my local team to win awards and become well known.
17. Get to the point where I never have to work a Monday ever again.
18. Learn how to cook some new meals well.
19. Buy a new computer or ipad!
20. Get a new wardrobe. It needs a little TLC for sure!
21. Have a completed college fund for Emma.
22. Set up a Christmas fund for each year.
23. Have a pool and I’m not talking about a baby pool.
24. Meet Emma Stone.
25. See John Mayer live.
27. Do some freelance writing.
28. Start a garden and keep it alive
29. Win a blogging contest – that’s rated on my writing and quality.
30. Be proud of who I am no matter what.