Tag Archives: Toys and Games

What I’ve been working on!

4 Apr

Now that the weather is getting warmer and crocheting blankets and scarves make me too hot – I’ve moved on to smaller cuter things πŸ˜€

I got these awesome books from my mom and my best friend along with some fun colored yarn to play with. I’ve always wanted to learn how to make Amigurumi animals and I finally attempted my first one! I’m not completely done with it but I’ll go ahead and show you the progress πŸ˜€

Here’s the head and ears (unstuffed)

Head and body (Stuffed)

Head, body, and arms! (Stuffed)

Next up I am making two big stuffed legs, attaching them, buttons for eyes, and embroidering a smile & nose. I’m making a teddy bear!!

After I get better at making these little guys I plan on doing something I haven’t yet seen done with them before! You’ll have to stay tuned to see what’s coming up next!

Thanks for stopping by!Β 

Love Always,

J

Advertisements

Daily Life: Busy Busy Bee

11 Mar

Wow! I was swamped on Wednesday. Both the girls came to play ALL day! I don’t think I have played as many board games, card games, coloring, puzzles, and so much more in such a long time! By the end of the day I was sitting on the couch and realizing that although I may feel completely exhausted right now, in the long run it gives me more energy on the days that I don’t have both girls. I could really use some more energy to get more things done πŸ˜‰

Yesterday I took the day off since both Monday and Wednesday I had both girls I figured a day off would be a nice treat. I finished the blue scarf and decided that I needed to make each scarf a little bit longer so I am going back to each one and added on a half a skane. I finished the white one and I think I am going to do the bright blue one next!

My order of new yarnΒ came in, it’s like 14 skanes of yarn πŸ™‚ and as soon as I get my next paycheck from babysitting I am debating on spending it on some more yarn or some new things for the house. I am going to have so much spending money from babysitting that I am not going to know what to do with it! I am already putting 95% of it towards the down payment but the rest of the 5% is more spending money then I have EVER had. EVER.

It’s amazing how much my life has changed and I am loving every second of it!

I’ll update with pictures later today πŸ™‚

Love Always,

J

Crafts: The Promised Pictures

8 Mar

The new report cards for tomorrow πŸ™‚

The finger puppets .. which I wouldn’t recommend actually putting on your fingers .. they are more fun to look at! Hopefully S will have fun putting them on paper or something πŸ˜›

The green scarf done and the white one on the way!

E having a crazy hair day trying to steal the computer πŸ™‚ She loves buttons!!

I am actually shocked I got all this done today! Hopefully the rest of this night is that productive πŸ˜€

Love Always,

J

%d bloggers like this: